Other Resources

Home modification grants and loans

If you need to modify your home for accessibility or other reasons, try contacting the following services:

 Appliances and home repair materials

  • DelMarWeb lists many stores that sell applicances at discounted prices.
  • Habitat for Humanity ReStore sells discounted home building supplies and appliances. Please click on this link for more information www.habitatncc.org/restore/index.php or call (302) 652-0365

Help with your rent or mortgage payment

Help witha rental deposit

West End Neighborhood House at (302) 658-4171

Helpful Housing Links

Delaware Apartment Assocation

Delaware Developmental Disablities Council

Delaware Division of Developmental Disabilities Services

Delaware Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities

Delaware Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health

Delaware Help Line

Delaware Housing Coalition

Delaware National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) in Delaware

Delaware State Housing Authority

Disabilities Law Program

State Council for Persons with Disabilities

Archived posts


Connect with Us

Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Linkedin