Become a Member
Since 1953, The Arc of Delaware has been very involved in making sure Delaware has the services that persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities need. Much of the growth and improvement in services and public policies over the years is due to the strong advocacy from our Board, volunteers and staff.
To remain an effective voice in Delaware , we must remain a vibrant and strong organization with a large and active membership. You are needed as a member. If you have not yet joined, or have not renewed your membership for this year, please do it today. It’s fast and easy…just click on this Membership form to get started.
Membership Benefits – The Arc of Delaware
- Latest news about events and programs
- Annual Report
- Knowledge that your membership will strengthen the work of The Arc of Delaware to benefit over 25,000 individuals throughout the state.
- Automatic services and programs through The Arc of the United States.
Membership Benefits – The Arc of the United States
- Life, major medical, medical supplemental, death & dismemberment insurance
- Auto, home and renters insurance
- Arc-sponsored credit card
- National newsletter
- Discounted rates to conferences & The Arc’s national convention
Please use the Contact Us form for private answers to your questions on membership.